People are idea machines, but not everyone is equipped with the organizational skills or functional memory to access, prioritize and benefit from them all. We have a hard enough time remembering when to get the oil changed in the car, let alone manage a large project with multiple deadlines, people to contact and meetings to be on time for.
ITSD Organizer is a simple solution for identifying important steps in achieving a goal, keeping track of where you are in the process and what is left to be done, and for gathering and recording new bits of useful information as a task progresses.
ITSD Organizer's strengths come from its task-prioritizing features, one-click program access, hierarchical task structure (so one can break down large tasks into smaller components), the option to schedule recurring or one-time tasks, and progress-tracking capability. Spend less time searching through scraps of paper to jog your memory and more time making good use of the information that has been stored and easily categorized by ITSD Organizer. The program is as simple to use as a daily planner and even monitors the availability of new e-mail.
- Hierarchically organized categories.
- Shortcuts for accessing the organizer and for adding tasks.
- Special views for tasks: tasks appointed for today and top tasks from each category.
- Simple reminder accessible via the tray icon context menu.
- Display tasks for today in the balloon tool tip.
- Display history of completed tasks.
- Percent-based task completion.
- Sorting tasks by any field.
- Task auto-numbering.
- Printing task lists.
- Daily backup copies of your to-do list.
- Check your mailbox for new mail.